The process to turn on or customize Closed Captioning will vary depending on the device you are using to stream Crackle.
- On a computer or mobile phone: On the video playback bar, next to the volume button select the audio options and under Subtitles select English.
- On PlayStation 4: Under My Crackle, go to Settings, select ‘On/Off’ for CC/Subtitles, select On.
- On Roku: During video playback, select the gear icon on your remote. Under Accessibility & captions go to Closed Captions and turn on always.
- On Amazon Fire TV: Under Basic Settings, go to Playback Settings then Closed Captioning, select On. This will turn on closed captioning across all videos.
- On Xbox One: Under My Crackle, go to CC/Subtitles, select On.
- On most Smart TVs: During video playback, select the gear icon on the video screen and select English.
- On most Sony TVs: Under My Crackle, go to CC/Subtitles, select On.
- For issues with closed captioning please contact our Customer Support.