You can use Chromecast to cast Crackle from your phone or tablet to your TV. For setup help, go to Chromecast Help.
To cast from your phone or tablet follow these steps:
- Make sure Chromecast is set up and plugged in
- Open Crackle app on your phone/tablet
- Start streaming a show or movie
- Along the top of the player, tap the Google Cast button
- Choose the device that you want to cast to. Once you're connected, the Cast button turns white and the video starts playing on your Smart TV.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then tap Stop Casting
Important: Chromecast and the device with Crackle app must be on the same Wi-Fi network and meet the minimum device and software requirements.